Williams Sound - Pocketalker 2.0 personal amplifier
- Housed in an ABS plastic impact resistant plastic white case with a removable battery door.
- Dimensions: 4.9"L x 2.0"W x 1.0"H. (124mm x 51mm x 25mm), (Not including belt clip or microphone assembly)
- Weight: 3.1oz. (88 grams) (with batteries and microphone)
- Color/material: White, ABS/Polycarbonate molded plastic case.
- Battery Type: Two 1.5V (AAA size) alkaline or NiMH rechargeable
- Battery Life: 106 hours (typical usage)
- Low Battery Indicator: Red light on top panel flashes.
- Microphone: Omnidirectional, electret microphone assembled in housing with foam wind screen and 3.5mm mono plug.
- Tone Control: External rotary control knob to allow user to optimize hearing.
- Volume Control: External rotary control knob with power ON-OFF switch.
- Microphone Jack: 3.5 mm, stereo mini plug.
- Headphone Jack: 3.5 mm, stereo mini plug.
- Accessories included: Belt clip: Allows the user to wear the unit on a belt.
- Lanyard: Allows the user to wear around the neck.
- TV listening extension cord: extends the microphone to 12 ft.
- Warranty: 5 years, parts and labor (90 days on accessories)