Serene CA-RX - Remote portable receiver for CA-360
The Serene Remote Portable Receiver CA-RX keeps you informed when you are away from the CA-360. It alerts you to all the same sounds and activities monitored by the CA360 so you will never miss anything anywhere in your home. The CA-RX can be activated directly by the other CA360 accessories, it is however strongly suggested that the CA-RX be used as an accessory receiver for the CA360 only. Each CA360 system can work with up to 10 CA-RX portable receivers.
- Lightweight and portable so you can stay informed anywhere in your home
- It has a design range of 200 ft, so you can place it anywhere in the home
- Adjustable loud audio sound and bright flasher to alert you
- Big and easy to see alerting icons
- "Recall" button to check and review the last activated alert
- Output jack for bed shaker to alert you at night
- AC adapter powered with battery backup (batteries not included)
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
SOS Emergency Button
Audio Alarm Sensor
The CA-AX sensor detects the alarm sounds of virtually all your audio smoke, gas, and fire alarms, even the new alarms with T3 or T4 type alarm sounds, and sends a wireless signal to trigger the CA-360 to alert you. Install it next to your existing alarms for sound detection or connect it directly to your alarms for activation. It is the only sensor that will respond to all alarm sounds, including those alarms with T3 or T4 type sounds. It can also be hardwired to your audio alarms that comes with connecting terminals for direct activation.