Crescendo Swim & Surf 5 - Swimming Earplugs (10 units)
Crescendo Swim & Surf 5
Hygiene is often an issue in swimming pools, owing to which most swimmers suffer from ear infection sooner or later. Cold water and wind can cause ear problems over time commonly referred to as ‘surfer’s ear’.
Crescendo Swim & Surf 5 floatable ear plugs are especially designed to block out just the water and not the sound, unlike other brands that block out all the sound along with the water.
These ear plugs contain filters with an advanced mesh that prevents water from going into your ear canal whilst not obstructing sound to come in.
With these ear plugs in, you will be able to hear all sounds and you will have full situational awareness, whilst your ears remain shielded from water and cold wind.
Benefits Crescendo Swim & Surf Plugs :
- A perfect fit is guaranteed: Medium and Large ear tips in package, Small and Extra Large sizes available on request, free of charge (add it on the cart page's "Special Notes" section above the sub-total and specify the size - XLarge or Small)
- Natural sound and ventilation of the ear because of wide filter aperture with sound damping mesh
- Enjoy music at lower listening levels
- Helps to take the edges off
- Developed and produced by Dynamic Ear Company, the Inventors of Ambient Hearing Protection
Comfortable: Crescendo Swim & Surf ear plugs come under the ‘comfort’ category and are not classified as hearing protection according to European standards (EN 352-2:2002)
- Two Large universal ear plugs
- Two Medium universal ear plugs
- S + XL universal ear plugs available on request (add it on the cart page's "Special Notes" section above the sub-total and specify the size - XLarge or Small)
- Two 5dB filters
- Aluminium key-ring carrying case
Manual EN, FR, DE, IT, ES and NL.
Crescendo Swim & Surf 5 ear plugs come under the ‘comfort’ category and are not classified as hearing protection according to European standards (EN 352-2:2002).
Dimension : 15.2 x 7.5 x 2.25 cm
Ear tip color : Bleu
Filter type : -5 db average dampening