Clarity XLC2 - Cordless amplified telephone +50dB
The Clarity XLC2 is ideal for those with hearing and visual problems. This cordless phone features large back lit buttons on the talking dial pad, powerful 50dB amplification, talking caller ID and the option for amplifying outgoing volume. This phone provides a perfect solution for those that require a solution for multiple areas of challenge. XLC2 offers the ClarityLogic blue button feature providing direct access to a Canadian care customer/Technical service representative who can trouble shoot your phone and remotely program it.
- ClarityLogic feature, a new, first-of-its-kind service from Clarity that personalizes the phone uniquely for the customer.
- Digital Clarity Power amplifies incoming sound up to 50dB
- Talking Caller ID announces the phone number of the incoming caller
- Talking dial pad with large back lit buttons that speak the number that is dialed
- Hearing aid compatible and TIA-1083 compliant
- Three (3) tone settings for a customized listening experience
- Amplifies outgoing speech up to 15 decibels for others to hear you better
- DECT 6.0 technology for interference-free communication.
- Loud and clear speakerphone for hands-free conversations
- 12 speed dial buttons
- Belt clip for hands-free mobility
- Can be wall mounted to avoid using counter or desk space
- Extra loud ringer (95dB) with adjustable tones
- Super bright visual ringer with voicemail indicator
- Direct connection to assistive listening devices or headset (2.5mm or 3.5mm)
- Dual power battery backup lets you make calls when the power is out
- 1 Year manufacturer's limited warranty