Bionix ShotBlocker - Reduces pain and anxiety of injections
Bionix ShotBlocker is an innovative, patented device that is both simple and easy-to-use. ShotBlocker was invented by a pediatrician over 10 years ago to instantly reduce needle pain and anxiety associated with injections for his patients. Now-a-days, it is found in medical facilities worldwide and used wherever a shot can be administered. When pressed firmly against the skin at the injection site, ShotBlocker saturates the sensory nerves distracting the patient from the pain signals caused by the needle poke. Great for all intramuscular or subcutaneous injections, including: Insulin, Allergy, Immunization, Fertility, Growth Hormone and more!
- Immediate Effect – The contact points on the underside saturates the sensory nerves distracting the patient from the pain signals caused by the needle poke. No waiting for topical anesthetics to take effect.
- Easy to Use – Just press ShotBlocker® firmly over the injection site and give the injection through or near the opening.
- Versatility – Useful in intramuscular injections, subcutaneous injections and other procedures that include a painful needle poke.
- Cost Benefit – Less costly than anesthetic creams or freezing sprays. (Faster, too.)
- Pediatrician Designed - Invented by a pediatrician to lessen the pain and anxiety experienced by his own patients.
- Simple Design
- Made in the USA