Bionix OtoClear - Ear wax removal
The patented Bionix OtoClear Tip was developed by a physician to safely and thoroughly clear the ear canal of wax and debris without exposing the ear to any risk of injury or hearing loss. For over a decade, physicians have successfully utilized the OtoClear® in their practices to remove even the hardest cases of ear wax from patients as young as 6 months old! What makes the OtoClear earwax removal Tip with Gentle TouchTM Design so unique and effective are these simple characteristics:
- Three Angled Streams of Water - Defects water towards the ear canal instead of directly at the eardrum. The additional streams also increase the volume of water and generate a whirlpool to thoroughly loosen and remove ear wax.
- Exit Portals prevent any pressure build up and allows easy drainage of water and debris.
- Flared Tip prevents over insertion into the ear.
- Dual Purpose - Use with water to remove ear wax or without water as an air bellow to safely dry the canal to prevent infection.
- Water is dispersed at a 30° angle towards the ear canal walls. Alternate products shoot a stream directly into the ear which can rupture an ear drum.
- 3 streams of water generate a whirlpool effect flushing out the wax with 3x the volume and movement than competing products.
- Impossible to over-insert into the ear canal due to the flare-tip design. Will never extend further into the ear canal which would merely push ear wax further into the ear making it more compacted.
- Stay clean & dry with exit portals that let the water and debris drain in a controlled manner. No risks of pressure build up in the ear due to inability to properly drain.
- Personal comfort through the soft Gentle TouchTM Design.
- Use with water to remove wax or without water as an air bellow to safely dry ear canal to prevent infection.
- Easy use – ability to be operated with one hand. Simple to refill as often as needed.