Bionix Controlled Flow - Baby feeder with control flow
Every day, newborns struggle with the ability to learn how to feed and receive nutrition orally, whether from a bottle or naturally. This issue can lead to long hospital stays, sizable healthcare costs, a malnourished baby and even postpartum depression for the mother. The controlled flow baby feeder is an innovative new system designed by an infant medical therapist that allows the parent to control the flow of nutrition based on the feeding capabilities of an infant. By catering to the individual needs, the Bionix controlled flow baby feeder helps the baby develop the skills needed to successfully feed.
- Can be used to condition newborns from the womb or to transition from breast to bottle
- Enables babies of different ages or medical circumstances to begin feeding at levels appropriate to their needs
- Controls nutrition flow utilizing six easy to adjust settings. Begins with “Zero” up to Level 5
- Ability to increase or decrease flow based on cues provided by the baby without removing bottle from mouth during feeding
- Reduces the risk of aspiration
- Introduces nutrition at a very slow rate
- Successfully conditions newborns to feed orally at their own pace
- Bottle provides accurate measurement of total nutrition intake
- Designed by an infant medical therapist
- Certified BPA & Phthalate Free
- Made in the U.S.A.