Bionix AfterSwim - For ear water removal
Bionix AfterSwim offers a safe, fast and alcohol-free way to dry the ear canals. AfterSwim introduces a new approach to dry the ear canal. Now you can remove water from clogged ears to prevent the swimmer's ear (otitis externa) or simply to keep it clean. This product can be used on adults and children who have small ear canals. AfterSwim is safer and more effective than cotton swabs, more complete and cleaner than drops of alcohol and faster while being non-abrasive compared to air dryers for the ears.
- Flared tip design eliminates the risk of insertion. AfterSwim will not go too far in the ear, do not worry.
- No risk of damage to the eardrum. AfterSwim will never come, directly or indirectly in contact with the eardrum.
- AfterSwim should simply be inserted far enough into the ear to reach the level of the water surface.
- An AfterSwim can absorb more than 5x the amount of fluid that an ear canal can hold. Therefore, only one product can be used on both ears.
- Alcohol-free. No need to put unnecessary or potentially harmful chemicals in the ear.
- Safe for kids!