Alpine MusicSafe Classic - Hearing protection for musicians
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
MusicSafe Classic contains two different and exchangeable sets of music filters
with outstanding sound characteristics with medium and high protection rates. These AlpineAcousticFilters guarantee an optimal protection without loss of clarity, while at the same time you can perfectly enjoy the music. MusicSafe Classic earplugs with special music filters are an open system, so that one has no feeling of isolation.
The MusicSafe Classic earplugs are produced from very soft, flexible and durable AlpineThermoShape material. Due to the warmth of the ear it adapts to the shape of the auditory duct. Therefore, MusicSafe Classic is very comfortable to wear.
Luxury travel box
The MusicSafe Classic comes with a firm and luxury travel box. The travel box has two practical compartments, allowing you to separately store the earplugs and the filters. The cool travel box is made of aluminum, has a firm clasp and is shock resistant. The ring allows you to attach the travel box to your keychain, belt or the zipper of your guitar bag. From now on, you will never have to leave home without your earplugs! The travel box is about 6.5 cm x 2.5 cm.
Duration of use
Alpine earplugs last longer if you look after them. Clean them regularly using lukewarm water and a little soap.
Attenuation values in decibels
Attenuation values measured by TNO* according to EN 352-2 (2002) and calculated to ISO 4869-2a standards. (*Dutch organization for Applied Scientific Research)
||H=18 M=14 L=12
||H=20 M=15 L=13
How to insert earplugs ?
Is the earplug too long?
- To insert the protectors, use the enclosed insertion tube. Slide the tube over the filter stem.
- Slightly pull up your ear and insert the hearing protector into the ear.
- Rotate the insertion tube until the protector fits snugly.
- Carefully remove the tube from the earplug.
- The earplug may protrude from your ear. In that case, carefully remove the filter from the earplug.
- Then cut off a small section of the stem and replace the filter in the earplug.
How to clean the earplugs?
Alpine MusicSafe Classic earplugs last longer if you look after them and clean them regularly.
- Clean the earplugs with soap;
- Rinse them with lukewarm water.